New graduates are welcome!
The Marion Women’s Health Center has an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician opportunity available.
Why this role is for you!
Best of both worlds – choose a partnership track, practice as a physician or decide later. Be more than a doctor own a business, control your future, make a difference and experience a better way of life.
Marion Women’s Health Center is a well respected and established Ob-Gyn practice that has grown every year since being established in 1995. This position will be an opportunity to chart the direction of the practice as well as your potential ownership of this practice. You will make a competitive salary and enjoy a small-town convenience and atmosphere. Marion is only 30 minutes away from the suburbs of Columbus, Ohio, the thriving second largest midwestern city.
The successful candidate will join a physician, two CNM’s (hiring a third), ultrasound services and an onsite lab services in a practice whose mission is to offer patient centered care based on trust and communication.
- This is a full-time opportunity providing both Obstetrics & Gynecological services.
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday with approx 50% OB & 50% GYN.
- Experienced candidates will have excellent interpersonal skills, be accomplished in minimally invasive surgery and confident in obstetrical care
- New graduates are welcome and this will be an excellent mentorship and training opportunity
What makes this position different?
Practice where your experience, education and capabilities really make a direct impact on the outcome of a growing and diverse community. You don’t have to choose between a career in specialized medicine and raising your family in a small-town setting. If you choose, the right candidate will also have the opportunity to be a full practice partner/owner. We offer highly competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, and student loan reimbursement.
- Competitive salary – We offer highly competitive compensation & benefits
- Opportunity – You will have the opportunity for partnership and the ability to be a practice owner. 3 (three) year initial contract – Salary guarantee. 4th year partnership eligible
- OhioHealth – Member of Marion General Hospital, part of the OhioHealth group of hospitals – one of the top five largest health systems in America
- Mentorship – You will practice with Jay Moodley, MD – a Board certified Ob-Gyn with over 25 years experience and a well respected robotic surgeon
- Convenience – Office is located steps away on the Marion General Hospital campus
- Efficient – Delivery at one medical center
- Full benefits – Health, life, dental, 401K
- Added benefits – Relocation, Signing Bonus, Vacation & CME
- Malpractice – Full malpractice indemnification
- Loan Repayment – Loan repayment assistance available
- Call coverage – Excellent call schedule. 1:5 weekend
- Experienced Staff – Dedicated medical assistants, well-tenured nurses, and a strong office staff
- Practice affiliations – OhioHealth, Marion General Hospital, MIPA, BMX radiology, New Horizons Surgery Center
- Active and well established practice – Over 20,000 patients and delivering 300+ babies a year
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Unencumbered license to practice medicine in Ohio as an MD/DO.
- Completion of Accredited Ob-Gyn Residency Program
- Meet the Ohio Health medical staff credentialing standards
Living & Working in north central Ohio
We have a busy and established OB GYN practice and we are one of the largest single location women’s care offices in Central Ohio with over 20,000 patients. We are affiliated with Marion General Hospital, OhioHealth, a family of not-for-profit hospitals and healthcare facilities that has been serving central Ohio since 1891. Marion offers natural beauty, outdoor activities, competitive schools, easy commutes and low cost-of-living — a short drive can put you in the heart of Amish country or the heart of downtown Columbus.
Our community offers both public and private schools, and The Ohio State University has a regional campus at Marion. From classic century homes to new construction to plenty of land and privacy, the Marion area has whatever type of home your family requires. The Marion area offers a relaxing lifestyle of a rural community, yet only a short drive to Columbus, the 14th largest US city. Residents enjoy numerous outdoor activities, performing arts, and fine dining while benefiting from a low cost of living.
Marion is rich in heritage and history. The area offers a relaxing lifestyle of a rural community, but with easy access to the 14th largest city in the U.S. in Columbus. Marion, OH is located less than 30 minutes from Columbus and its suburbs of Dublin, Worthington, New Albany, Powell and Delaware. According to livability.com – The median home value is $74,600, which should give you a good idea of its affordability. See how Dr. Moodley pays it forward in the Marion community.
The living is better in Central Ohio. Make a Difference at Work and be 5 minutes to Home or soccer!
Less than an hour to the south Columbus offers great amenities, as well as the flavor and excitement of one of the largest universities in the country – The Ohio State University. As Ohio’s capital, Columbus is not only a government seat but also a cultural, educational and recreational hub. It provides a bevy of family attractions, a vibrant arts community, world-class entertainment, and college and professional sports.
A 2 hour drive to the North is Cleveland, the home to the world renowned venues of the: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland Museum of Art and the Cleveland Orchestra. It’s also home to the nationally recognized Playhouse Square which houses three magnificently restored performing arts theaters. National Sports Team fans have the NBA Cleveland Cavaliers, MLB Cleveland Indians, and NFL Cleveland Browns franchises to provide year round live action.
Within 1 hours
- John Glenn International Airport (CMH)
- The Ohio State University
- OSU Buckeyes
- Downtown Columbus
- Columbus Blue Jackets
- Columbus Crew
Within 2 hours
- Cleveland Hopkins Airport (CLE)
- Blossom Music Center
- Cedar Point
- Lake Erie Islands
- Detroit Airport (DTW)
Within 2-4 hours